Deadline: 1 August 2015
Open to: prospective students, future leaders of tomorrow from all around the world
Venue: 1-2 October 2015, Skopje, Macedonia
International Balkan University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative sciences is organizing 2nd International Student Congress’15, “Spirit of Entrepreneurship – Driving Wheel of the Present-Day Society“ that will be held from 1-2 October 2015 in Skopje, Macedonia. The topics that will be discussed on this congress are the following:
- Entrepreneurship in the emerging Markets- Challenges and Opportunities;
- Women Entrepreneurship- is There any Difference?;
- Spirit of Enterprising in Art, Culture and Science;
- Strategic Integration between Innovation and Entrepreneurship;
- Psychology of Entrepreneurship.
This call is open for 50 prospective students, future leaders of tomorrow, from all around the world.
Accommodation and congress costs are covered by the International Balkan University. Travel and trip costs are covered by the participants.
How to apply?
Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] by 1 August 2015 and contain a clear outline of theoretical framework, the theme or the work in discussion.
- The text of the abstracts should be submitted in English ONLY, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. 350 words, 1.5 line spaced Times New Roman 12-point font (except for title which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 2.5 cm from the left, top and bottom and 2 cm from the right (template);
- The panels should not exceed six people and six different abstracts and should be prepared by each member of that specific panel.
Participants should fill in the online application form.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1 August 2015;
- Announcement for accepted papers: 15 August 2015;
- Deadline for submission of full papers: 15 September 2015.
If you have any questions send e-mail at [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website.