Deadline: 31 July 2015
Open to: EVS coordinator from Austria, Czechia, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia
Venue: 28 September-3 October 2015, Prague, Czech Republic
“EVS in our hands” is a training course focusing on EVS (European Voluntary Service) coordinator’s potential and competencies to successfully manage their projects and to guide volunteers in their learning process. The role and personality of EVS coordinator is crucial for proper development of their EVS organizations and for personal development of hosted EVS volunteers. But how to create an environment of trusting and beneficial relationship between coordinators and EVS volunteers? And at the same time how to follow all the claims which the EVS philosophy brings? The training course will take place from 28 September- 3 October 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The training course will focus on the following topics:
- Using full potential of EVS projects in the organisations;
- Effective communication and feedback;
- Balanced learning process in EVS project;
- Motivation for the work with EVS volunteers;
- Managing stress and emotional reactions;
- Conflict management.
EVS coordinator from Austria, Czechia, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia who:
- Would like to develop or improve some aspects of your EVS projects;
- Is motivated for personal development in topic related to EVS;
- Would like to bring new dimension and inspiration to your EVS projects;
- Wants to develop competencies in giving feedback and solving possible conflicts;
- Wants to set up a long-term perspective with special attention to the learning process;
- Would like to simply gain more experience and inspiration.
This course is funded by Erasmus+ programme. Accommodation and meals will be provided by organizers. Travel cost will be reimbursed up to the country limit. All participants will be asked to pay EUR 33 as a participation fee.
How to apply?
In order to apply fill in the online application form latest by 31 July 2015.
For more information please check the official call.