Deadline: 16 August 2015
Open to: experience in coordinating projects and campaigns holding an EU passport or work permit
Remuneration: to be specified
Youth and Environment Europe (YEE) is a European network of 44 European youth non-governmental environmental organisations from 27 countries. YEE works in the field of environmental protection and education. Their activities (youth exchanges, trainings, campaigns, study sessions, publications, networking projects) are always made by and for young people. All people working in YEE are under 35 years old.
YEE is looking for a young motivated person for a part time position of networking coordinator. The starting date is 1 September 2015.
Projects and Campaigns Coordination:
- Coordination of projects, local actions and campaigns approved in the organisation’s working plan – in cooperation with the Secretary General and Main Coordinator;
- Cooperation with the Executive Board and member organisations;
- Coordination of the Horizon 2020 project STEP – Societal and political engagement of young people in environmental issues – communication with partners, dissemination of the project, attending meetings in different locations in Europe, etc.
Webpage and Social Media Coordination:
- Coordination and updating of social media;
- Support in updating all sections of the webpage.
- Experience in coordinating projects and campaigns;
- Work experience in an NGO, preferably environmental one (at least 1 year);
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer skills + internet and online social media;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Time flexibility;
- Experience with Erasmus+ Programme, Horizon2020 Programme and the European Youth Foundation;
- Based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Other preferable skills:
- Communication skills in an international environment;
- Experience in working in the environmental field;
- Experience with software Joomla and Adobe InDesign or programming;
- Basic knowledge of Czech language is an asset;
- Willingness to undertake at least two years commitment working for YEE.
Paid part-time work in a young international team, participation in youth projects, flexibility in working schedule, travelling abroad.
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation letter both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until 16 August 2015.
Additional information: –
- An EU passport or work permit is required for this position;
- A letter of motivation is required. Please note that only online applications are accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Interviews will be done in English in mid-August 2015;
- Home based position and regular meetings in YEE office in Prague.
For more information please visit the official website.