Deadline: 01 August, 2015
Open to: students who can contribute with paper on the topics of entrepreneurship and its inter-relations to other spheres of our societies (Markets, Art, Culture, Science etc)
Venue: Skopje, Macedonia from 1 to 2 October, 2015
The International Balkan University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences is calling for the 2nd International Student Congress ’15
“Spirit of Entrepreneurship – Driving Wheel of the Present-Day Society “. The conference will take place from 01 to 02 October, 2015 in Skopje, Macedonia.
These and related topics will be explored among 50 students from all across the world in the International Student Congress organized by International Balkan University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- Entrepreneurship in the emerging Markets- Challenges and Opportunities;
- Women Entrepreneurship- is There any Difference?
- Spirit of Enterprising in Art, Culture and Science;
- Strategic Integration between Innovation and Entrepreneurship;
- Psychology of Entrepreneurship.
- Accommodation and congress costs are covered by the International Balkan University.
- Travel and trip costs are covered by the participants
Submissions are welcome from individuals who can send papers of on the topics listed above. Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] by 1 August 2015 and contain a clear outline of theoretical framework, the theme or the work in discussion.
The text of the abstracts should be submitted in English ONLY, in a separate Word doc¬ument in the following format: max. 350 words, 1.5 line spaced Times New Roman 12-point font (except for title which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 2.5 cm from the left, top and bottom and 2 cm from the right. (template)
The panels should not exceed six people and six different abstracts and should be pre¬pared by each member of that specific panel.
Participating students will be joining fellow students from Macedonia and across the world to debate the raising issues in the area of global business and international economic relations in a conference organized by students for students, with the support of staff at International Balkan University’s Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 01 August 2015
- Announcement for accepted papers: 15 August 2015
- Deadline for submission of full papers: 15 September 2015
- 2nd IBUISC 2015 Congress: 01-02 October 2014
For further information do not hesitate to contact the organizers at [email protected]
For more information, please see the official call.