Deadline: 15 September 2015
Open to: non-french entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to create their startup in Paris
Prizes: EUR 12,500 to each founder, free office, mentoring
The Paris French Tech Ticket aims to attract gifted and ambitious individuals from all around the world and to help them set up their startup in France. This 6-month program offers end to end support on the journey from early stage start-up to successful business – from financial support and training to first customer acquisition.
Selected entrepreneurs will work closely with one of nine leading French Incubators providing among others mentoring, fundraising strategy, expert advice and pitch practice. In January 2016, more than 50 entrepreneurs will relocate to Paris to start the program. At the end of the six months, entrepreneurs will have the option to renew this ticket for another six months to further fast track their growth.
- Foreign founding teams of up to 3 people (0 or 1 French people accepted per team);
- English or French speaking ( the program will be held in English);
- You must have a startup project (startups must be in the creation or growth phase);
- Full-time team in Paris (founders are ready to live in Paris for at least 6 months and devote 100% of their time to their project).
- Prize money. Each founder will receive EUR 12,500, renewable once at the end of the 6 month program;
- Resident Permit. Fast-track procedure to obtain a French residence permit;
- Mentoring. Tailored program of events and mentoring sessions to support your startup’s development;
- Landing Pack. A guide to living and working in Paris to help foreign entrepreneurs relocating to the French capital;
- Help desk. A dedicated contact to help foreign entrepreneurs with administrative procedures;
- Incubator. Free office space in the heart of Paris at a leading incubator;
- Lower prices on Air France flights, a Gold loyalty card and advertising for the startup via Air France.
How to apply?
Applicants are required to create or log in to their accounts and follow the steps. Only the first 500 eligible applications will be taken into account. The application process will close on 15 September 2015.
For more information please visit the official website.