Deadline: 27 August, 2015
Open to: candidates with Master degree in political science, public administration, social science, or related fields (PhD would be a plus), fluency in Serbian and English
Remuneration: three years contract with possibility of extension
H.art exists since 2006. with the intention to give a unique contribution to the economy and the individual, using an interdisciplinary approach. It is an HR consulting agency with strong expertise and experience in developing people and companies. The company is having an open call for the following position: Programme Officer: Policy Analysis and Impact Assessment, Evidence-based Policy Making
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support partner organisations and their staff, enabling them to conduct sound policy analysis;
- Enabling state and non-state institutions to conduct policy impact assessments;
- Enabling policy makers in the use of scientific evidence;
- Analyse current approaches to and capacities for policy making at governmental level;
- Facilitate policy dialogue between different domains in society;
- Assess capacity building needs in above mentioned fields, support the development of training courses for governmental bodies in charge for policy coordination;
- Closely monitor effectiveness of interventions, making readjustment of programme interventions when needed;
- Write briefings, document and share good practices and lessons learned.
- Master Degree in Political Science, Public Administration, Social Science, or related fields (PhD would be a plus);
- A minimum of 4 years interdisciplinary work experience; experience of working in the public sector;
- Strong experience in policy and systems analysis;
- Strong experience in process facilitation, networking and advocacy;
- Experience in project planning and reporting.
Competencies and skills:
- Computer skills(MS Office);
- Language: Fluency in English both written and spoken required, Albanian language would be a plus;
- Ability to understand organizational systems and processes;
- Excellent skills in process facilitation;
- Coaching of staff in state and non-state institutions;
- Strong intercultural competencies;
- Results-oriented, highly motivated person;
- Good listening and communication skills (with sensitivity to cultural communication differences).
- Three years contract with possibility of extension;
- Performing services for an international organization;
- Dynamic and responsible position;
- Chance for a professional and personal development.
How to apply?
Deadline for application is 27 August, 2015.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position;
- Detailed CV.
Applicants should send the applications by email to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.