Deadline: 30 September 2015
Open to: applicants with bachelor’s degree from any academic discipline and demonstrate three years of post-graduate professional experience
Fellowship: EUR 58,000; tuition fees and course materials in addition to a living stipend of EUR 1,000 per month for the duration of the MBA program; one round-trip plane ticket to Berlin from the Fellow’s home
The Kofi Annan Fellowships aims to stimulate local entrepreneurship by creating a new generation of innovative and socially responsible entrepreneurs in developing regions through tailor-made and practice oriented study programs. The goal of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation is to provide the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing areas, who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means, to study at and obtain a diploma from one of the associated business schools in Europe.
“It takes time to grow the small and large businesses able to create the jobs and income needed. So we must start now. Nothing less will help to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.” Kofi Annan
ESMT’s one-year Full-time MBA program is a management acceleration program aimed at early to mid-career professionals with at least three years of professional experience.
After graduation, Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home countries or regions to participate for at least three years in the development of the local or regional economy. Assistance with placement will be given by ESMT.
- MBA applicants with bachelor’s degree from any academic discipline and demonstrate three years of post-graduate professional experience, and proficient English skills;
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of their home country with entrepreneurial impetus;
- Applicant must be residents of one of the UN-listed LDCs, LLDCs, or of Palestine (country lists). Other countries will be considered by the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation upon request.
- EUR 58,000 and covers full tuition fees and course materials in addition to a living stipend of EUR 1,000 per month for the duration of the MBA program;
- The fellowship also covers one round-trip plane ticket to Berlin from the Fellow’s home;
- Fellowships can be awarded only after a candidate has been admitted to the ESMT MBA program (i.e., applicants must also complete the online application before being considered for a Fellowship).
How to apply?
Deadline for application is 30 September 2015. Applications are only accepted online via ESMT’s website. Potential applicants may also submit a CV for a preliminary check to determine whether they are eligible to apply.
If you have additional questions send them to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.