Deadline: 8 September, 2015
Open to: young people experienced in network management and community building
Salary: €30-35,000 p.a.
European Alternatives is looking for an experienced Network Manager to join its team. As Network Manager you will have the task of constructing an effective, democratic and engaging transnational network mobilising individuals and organisations around common goals and campaigns. You will oversee the development and implementation of a new and ambitious membership plan, ensuring the dialogue and debate inside the network and the responsiveness of the organisation as a whole to its members. Reporting to Head of Communication, you will develop the vision of European Alternatives and make it relevant and attractive for individuals and organisations on the ground across Europe. You can be based in Rome or Berlin office.
- Review and implement an ambitious plan to build a transnational network of individual members and organisational partners;
- Mixing regular European travel, the organisation of transnational meetings, and state of the art technology, develop dialogue and community-building within this network, mobilising members and partners around common objectives;
- Help communicate the vision of European Alternatives and through dialogue with our community ensure a relevant and responsive narrative for the organisation;
- Manage the community organising platform/CRM and play an active role in communication and social media management.
- Previous experience in network management and community building;
- Strong communication skills, proven understanding of relevant ICT and CRM software an advantage;
- At least English and a second language native-level, with fluency in additional languages a strong asset;
- Penchant for regular European travel and availability to work weekends.
Approximately €30-35,000 gross p.a. depending on experience.
How to apply?
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with “Network Manager” in the subject line and a cover letter (max 1 page) and CV (max 2 pages) attached.
For more information, please check the official web-page.