Deadline: 1 December 2015
Open to: university students worldwide
Prizes: USD 10,000 for Grand Prize team; USD 5,000 for runner up
Founded in 2011, Thoughts for Food (TFF) is a fast-growing community of 3,000+ brilliant students, ambassadors and mentors from 51 countries on 6 continents, cross- fertilized by innovators, entrepreneurs, industry experts and thought leaders. TFF aims to play a key role in resolving global food security challenges by tapping into the unique skills and talents of the Millennial generation, and by providing state of the art educational tools, mentorship, connections and seed funding. The TFF annual challenge is looking for students from all field of study to explore the complex challenges of food security, as they generate and prototype new projects that make a difference. This is particularly addressed to world’s best and brightest university students that will have to form teams and develop breakthrough projects that address the global challenge of feeding 9 billion people by 2050.
Students from any field of study from all over the world.
- Grand Prize team- USD 10,000;
- Runner up team- USD 5,000;
- Paid trip for 10 finalist to TFF Summit.
How to apply?
- Sign up trough official website;
- Form your team of 3-5 students;
- Work on your project and use all available tools (TFF Design Lab);
- Ideal will be judged based on innovation, sustainability, engagement and uniqueness.
Send your project latest by 1 December 2015 Pacific time.
For more information please visit the official website.