Deadline: 31 August 2015
Open to: applicants with academic background (BA level or higher) and strong interest in European integration and International Relations
Remuneration: refers to the French legal framework
CIFE is offering a 3 – 6-month internship in its Nice-based academic teaching and research centre starting preferably on 1 October 2015, latest 15 October. CIFE is a private institution of higher education and research, founded in 1954 with its head office in Nice and branch offices in Berlin, Bruxelles and Istanbul. It receives special funding in the framework of the Jean Monnet Programme of the European Union. Every year, students from all continents and a great variety of countries enroll in its programmes. Next to its Master’s programmes in European and international studies CIFE offers a Summer University programme, evening courses, conferences as well as an academic quarterly on EU-related topics. The vacant internship is offered in the public relations department. The intern will have following tasks:
- Assistance to the general work of Public and Press relations;
- Content research and refining of the communication strategy for a new programme;
- Graphic and editorial assistance in elaboration of new layouts, print and online;
- Research on content and maintenance of the CIFE and IE-EI websites;
- Assistance with the daily social media communication;
- Realisation of CIFE’s regular Newsletter;
- Assistance in the organisation of Alumni events;
- Editorial work on our print publications, brochures, flyers etc.;
- Creation of information materials for study fairs etc.;
- Creation and maintenance of (direct-)mail campaigns;
- Advancement of CIFE’s media strategy.
To be eligible for the internship applicants should meet following requirements:
- Academic background (BA level or higher);
- The candidate should be enrolled as a student (and possibly have an internship agreement with his/her university);
- Strong interest in European integration and International Relations and/or Public Relations;
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French and German;
- Strong initiative, flexibility and autonomy in your work habits;
- Team-working skills;
- Cultural sensitivity.
The remuneration of the internship refers to the French legal framework. The intern will experience a strong professional environment with many opportunities to network, learn and develop in areas of own interest. Furthermore internship offers the opportunity to work in a pleasant international and multicultural working environment in close cooperation with students, administration and faculty.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 31 August 2015. To apply please send your application to Ms Kristina Petersen to [email protected]. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 4 September to set an online interview date.
For more information please visit the official website.