Deadline: 8 September 2015
Open to: young people with bachelor degree and fluent English
Salary: depends on experiences
REF and ROMEA o.p.s Seek a Country Coordinator for REF’s Scholarship Program in the Czech Republic. The Country Coordinator shall work in close cooperation with the Higher Education Program Manager and/or assigned Program Officers of the REF SP. In its respective country, the Country Coordinator shall be responsible for the overall implementation of the administrative and program-related tasks, as well as with the organizing and unfolding of the Program’s Outreach and information campaign.
Furthermore, the Country Coordinator shall be responsible for the preparation and provision of support to the National Selection Board (NSB) evaluation process, selection meeting, and the arrangement of the personal interviews with the scholarship applicants. The Country Coordinator shall also attend and participate in the REF-organized the annual meeting of the Country Coordinators. The Country Coordinator shall be responsible for performing the Eligibility Check of applications, as well as with maintaining and regularly updating as accurately as possible the information and data in the Scholarship Program’s Online Application System. For the implementation of REF SP’s scholarship cycle, the Country Coordinator must ensure availability during the essential stages of the Program. The Country Coordinator shall liaise with Higher Education Program Manager and/or assigned Program Officers of the REF SP to be informed regarding such crucial periods, in advance.
Roma who are eligible for the scholarship are citizens or permanent residents of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine.
For the successful implementation of the Country Coordinator role the following skill set is essential:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree;
- Relevant experience and sound understanding of the higher educational programs and relevant policy frameworks and their implementation;
- At least three years of work experience in academic program administration /coordination;
- Experience and competencies in working in a multicultural environment;
- Extensive program administration and planning skills, experience in operating with databases;
- Fluency in English and in the country language;
- High level of computer proficiency;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Romani language is considered an added value.
Monthly salary depends on previous experiences.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (EUROPASS format) to [email protected] no later than 8 September, 2015. Please indicate in the e-mail subject line: “Czech Republic – Country Coordinator.” Also, kindly indicate at least two references (name, position, email, telephone) whom we may contact.
For more information, please check the official web-page.