Deadline: 26 September 2015
Open to: young people with BA degree and fluent Hungarian and English Language
Remuneration: depends on experience
The Roma Education Fund, an international organization based in Budapest, Hungary, supporting quality education for Roma children, seeks a full time country facilitator for Hungary to provide support to organizations requesting and implementing REF financed projects and to help in the coordination of REF country program in Hungary.
The job provides challenging and diverse tasks and a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team of NGO and Government officials, working and learning at the international level, and possibilities to receive training in the country or/and in the REF head office, in Budapest.
The candidate should possess the following:
- BA degree;
- Experience with education-related issues in Hungary;
- Excellent organization, administration and communication skills;
- Experience in implementing and evaluating projects is also an advantage;
- Fluent Hungarian and a very good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Speaking Romani is a strong advantage.
Monthly salary depends on previous experiences.
How to apply?
CV and motivation letter in English (including proposal for wage level), should be submitted to Ms. Nevsija Durmish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position name “Country Facilitator for Hungary” in the subject line. The deadline for submitting applications is 26 September 2015.
For more information, please check the official web-page.