Deadline: 14 September 2015
Open to: BA or MA degree (or other relevant education) in a relevant field with Dutch work permit
Remuneration: EUR 350 per month
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship, so that young ambitious people are empowered to lead their post-conflict society into prosperity. It also assists post-secondary education institutions to reform their curricula to better meet the needs of the labour markets. The organization is currently looking to fill the position of Intern Programme Management and M&E in its office in Amsterdam.
The Intern will work under the Enterprise Development Programme (MFSII) as well as the Agri-business Creation programme, assisting the Programme and M&E Managers. This offer is preferably full-time position with duration of 6 months and starting date as soon as possible. The Intern will have following tasks and responsibilities:
- Assists the Programme Manager in the monitoring of the implementation of MFSII and ABC activities;
- Assists the Management Team with donor reporting and planning (Activity Plan/Narrative Report);
- Supports the project development and proposal writing teams;
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders (CMs/POs and LPs) on a regular basis;
- Coordinates with local Project Officers to ensure that documents (Narrative Reports) are submitted by Local Partners in a timely and accurate manner and are archived accordingly;
- File management;
- Participates in meetings and drafting minutes;
- Helps organise meetings and drafts minutes;
- Assists in M&E tasks such as:
- Management Information System (MIS) update control;
- Salesforce (local partners);
- Data crunching of the MIS and Salesforce data;
- Provides event management support (training, conferences, meetings, etc.);
- Provides general and administrative office support, such as checking the general mail accounts, arranging flights, visas and hotels, running errands around town, etc.
To be eligible for the position applicants must meet following requirements:
- Dutch work permit;
- BA or MA degree (or other relevant education) in a relevant field (economics, development studies, business, etc);
- Affiliation with private sector development; fragile and conflict affected state development issues;
- M&E affiliation/experience is an asset;
- Excellent English language skills (essential); Dutch language skills are an asset;
- Good communication and social skills and the ability and interest to work in a multicultural setting;
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Preferably available as soon as possible, for a minimum period of six months;
- Full time preferred: Please state your part time / full time availability.
SPARK offers the Intern the opportunity to work with colleagues from various countries, and on-the-job training opportunities as well. The remuneration is EUR 350 per month (net) on a full time basis (no transport costs recovery).
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 14 September 2015. To apply, email your CV and letter of motivation in English to [email protected] with Reference: Intern Programme Management and M&E.
For ore information please visit the official website.