Deadline: 26 September 2015
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Macedonia, Slovenia, Turkey, Western Balkans
Venue: 10 – 18 November 2015, Split, Croatia
The training course: „Employment through inclusion – inclusion through employment“ will be held in Split, Croatia from 10-18 November 2015. Focus of the training course (TC) is to empower youth workers for being able to work on youth empowerment in order to combat youth unemployment and exclusion.
The idea of the project was driven by the fact that young people in general and the ones with fewer opportunities especially, often lack necessary competences and experiences in order to enter or stay in labour market. At the same time, non-formal education that takes place in the frame of youth work provides very valuable learning experiences for young people.
Participant should fulfill the following criteria:
- Age above 18;
- To be active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course;
- To be from Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Macedonia, Slovenia, Turkey, Western Balkans;
- Willing to take action in the field of NFE for employment of youth;
- Able to work in English;
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back;
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course.
Accommodation and meals will be full covered, 70% of travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. 100% of visa costs will be reimbursed for participants from Turkey.
For more information please check the official call.