Deadline: 11 October 2015
Open to: applicants with excellent level of English and relevant higher education
Remuneration: monthly compensation of around EUR 930 net, holiday pay, meal vouchers, coverage of local transportation costs
As part of its Brussels-based Secretariat, Equinet is opening a traineeship position for the period October 2015 – March 2016, in order to assist the work of Equinet team. The trainee will in particular support the Administration and Finance Officer and the Communication Officer in carrying out activities and tasks necessary for the administrative and financial management of the Network/Secretariat, and the planning and organisation of Equinet events. Responsibilities of the trainee will be in the fields of:
- EC Grant/Finance, Administration and Office management;
- Events planning and management;
Required skills and profile are following:
- Relevant higher education (e.g. languages, tourism, administration, Office management…);
- Excellent level of English (spoken and written);
- Very good command of French (spoken and written);
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with an eye for details;
- Commitment to non-discrimination, equal opportunities and human rights;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.);
- Flexibility and ability to work in a small team operating in a dynamic international environment.
This is a fulltime paid traineeship to be performed at the Equinet secretariat, located in Brussels, Belgium. Equinet offers the traineeship in the framework of a Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle under Belgian law with a financial monthly compensation of around EUR 930 net + holiday pay + meal vouchers + coverage of local transportation costs.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 11 October 2015. In order to apply, candidates are requested to send their latest CV along with a cover letter (maximum one page-long in English) explaining their motivation in applying for the position. All applications have to be sent by email to [email protected]. Interviews for the position are scheduled to take place in the week of 19 October. Only selected applicants will be contacted.