Deadline: 5 October 2015
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders,activists, campaigners, volunteers from Albania, Croatia, Estonia, France, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Spain
Venue: 13-22 November 2015, Ulcinj, Montenegro
Main goal of TC “Animate the Change” is to raise the capacity of youth workers to contribute to a cohesive society though alternative youth friendly methods (street methods and techniques that could reach more and more young people).
Reaching groups of young people that are excluded, isolated, discriminated, building a tolerant and healthy divers community is always a hard, challenging and difficult task. Streets have a huge potential in terms of informing, making awareness, including and building a community therefore specific methods designed for street work are highly recommended in this field and specially in times when they are not so widely applied.
During the training course, participants will go to an in-depth process of exploring global and social topics and how to apply “think global, act local” motto in their own lives and organizations by acquiring new alternative methods for making awareness/information/inclusion. The participants will develop practical working competencies in working with the street campaigning methodology and they will be capable to transfer this learning in their communities.
Participants coming from Albania, Croatia, Estonia, France, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Spain fulfilling the following criteria:
- Youth workers (no age limit but preferably over 18) that have responsibility in running projects/initiatives (paid or voluntary) in their organizations (because at the end of the TC they should develop a street campaigning project for their organization);
- Should have some basic relevant experience that entitles them to multiply easily a new methodology;
- Interest in various social and global issues towards which they wish to bring a change;
- All participants should have an English level of at least medium level (to be able to participate in discussion and in training activities).
This project is funded by Erasmus + (KA1) of European Commission. According to its financial rules some costs are fully covered some not, like following.
- 100% costs of board and logging will be fully covered;
- Travel and visa costs will be fully covered (from the country of residence – which has to be on the list mentioned before-no exceptions allowed) up to certain limits upon the receipt of all original tickets and invoices.
In order to apply you should fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com latest by 5 October 2015.
For more information please check the official call.