Deadline: 7 Deceber 2015
Open to: universities, research centres, individual researchers, research consortia , civil society organisations and any other type of organization involved in a responsible research practice
Grant: three awards, each of EUR 20,000
Applications are invited for European Foundations Award for Responsible Research & Innovation. The European Foundations Award for Responsible Research & Innovation has been launched with the aim of celebrating excellent research practices (i.e. research projects and programmes) in which the process requirements of RRI (e.g. eligibility and assessment criteria) have successfully been integrated throughout the research process. This award will provide an opportunity to explore, articulate and share promising responsible research practices across Europe.
Candidates will be asked to submit details of RRI as applied in a current or recent research project or programme. A shortlist of fifteen finalists will be selected from the entries and these will participate in a case study analysis where experts will take a closer look at the design, process and impact of the research project or programme.
The award is open to universities, research centres, individual researchers, research consortia , civil society organisations and any other type of organization involved in a responsible research practice. Research conducted solely by for – profit organizations is not eligible. As participant, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Your scientific research project or research programme addresses a responsible research practice and is conducted by a university, research centre, industry, civil society organization or other type of organization;
- Your research coordinator must be located in the European Research Area;
- Your research must be on-going or have been finalised not earlier than 2013;
- Your coordinator of the research and his/her team must agree to participate in a case study analysis if short-listed by the Award Committee;
- Your research team endorses the European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity.
Three awards will be offered, each worth EUR 20,000.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 7 December 2015. To apply please submit your application online HERE.
For more information please see the official call.