Deadline: 16 November 2015
Open to: citizens over 18 years of age coming from Austria, Belgium (French community), Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom
Prizes: 2 x EUR 2000 in shopping vouchers / 3 x EUR 500 in shopping vouchers
The aim of Europass viral video competition is to create a short film (viral video) highlighting the benefits of Europass and celebrating its 10 year anniversary. You can choose any style: documentary, drama, comedy –let your imagination run free. Any media can be used: illustration, animation, live action… Anything you can think of.
Any citizen over 18 years old residing in one of the participating countries: Austria, Belgium (French Community), Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom
- 1st prize (winner of the popular vote): EUR 2000 in shopping vouchers
- 1st prize (jury’s choice): EUR 2000 in shopping vouchers
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th prize (runner-ups of the popular vote): EUR 500 in shopping vouchers
How to apply?
You can submit your entry HERE.
Technical specifications of the video:
- Maximum file size:100MB
- Maximum duration: 180 seconds
- Minimum resolution: 320×240 pixels
- Recommended format: MPEG-4 format with MP3 audio; however,MPEG, 3GPP, MOV, AVI, WMV and FLV formats will also be accepted
For more information, please visit the official web-page.