Deadline: 10 December 2015
Open to: youth leaders, project managers, youth policy makers from Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
Venue: 14-21 February 2016, Belgrade, Serbia
The project “Balkans getting ready for SDGs” is implemented by Center for Human Rights and Development Studies (CHRDS) in cooperation with 15 partners from the Balkans and EU. The overall aim of the project is to strengthen the capacities of CSOs in the Western Balkans and European Union to support the SDGs’ related reforms and advocate for active youth involvement in the SDGs’ implementation process.
The TC “Youth Work and the Sustainable Development Goals” aims at building the competences of youth leaders to understand, support and engage in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) implementation process. In addition, it is a space for sharing inputs, ideas and good practice, making links between different initiatives, networks and preparing the Balkans for bringing the Sustainable Development Goals into life. The Seminar will gather 37 youth leaders and organizations’ management teams.
According to the project application there are 16 countries involved in the project: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, and United Kingdom. Each country can have 2 participants.
The participants should fulfill the following criteria:
- To be age 18 or above;
- To be active youth leaders and/or representatives of the organization’s management team;
- To be willing to apply and multiply the knowledge gained on this seminar;
- To be able to contribute with examples of good practices, case studies, essays or any other contribution to the seminar;
- To be able and interested to take engage in sustainable development and Sustainable Development Goals;
- Ability to work in English;
- To be able to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back;
- To be able to attend for the entire duration of the seminar.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest means of transportation and preferably for the return tickets according to Erasmus+ rules. Accommodation and food will be fully covered by the organizers.
How to apply?
To apply as participant for the Seminar, please fill in the online application form latest by 10 December 2015.
For more information please check the official call.