Deadline: 11 December 2015
Open to: everybody who is self-driven, interested in professional development and fighting youth unemployment
Benefits: experience in event management or social media maintenance, opportunity to cooperate with individuals and organizations all around Europe
Project 668 wants to expand the team to ensure that it continues to deliver useful and high quality content. You will work in international team and spend parts of your free time with people who believe in the European idea, have different backgrounds and believe in sharing is caring. The following positions need to be filled:
- Community manager – aka social media addict (facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Words lover (read: write texts, manage the blog);
- Events manager (Brussels based);
- Research pro (research events, grants, projects, and competitions relevant to Project 668).
- you should be self-driven;
- able to work independently;
- feel comfortable to use online tools and to working together;
- have interest in EU affairs and professional development is a plus;
- enthusiastic and believe in social change;
- have good command of English.
You will have the opportunity to cooperate with individuals and organizations all around Europe and you will get experienced in writing of articles, event management or social media maintenance.
How to apply?
In case you find yourself in one of the mentioned job titles and you want to join Project 668 team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Call for volunteers – name of position” by the 11 December 2015.
You find more information on the official website.