Deadline: 10 December 2015
Open to: international young scholars, senior researchers with doctoral degree
Fellowship: living allowance of 1,100 EUR per month, accommodation expenses, research budget, travel expenses (one-round trip)
- Refugees, Migration and Democracy: Faces of the protracted relationship;
- (Re)thinking (about) the Crisis: Exploring the danger and the opportunities of current crisis-hysteria.
- at the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree;
- researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme;
- the programme welcomes applications worldwide from promising young scholars as well as from leading senior researchers;
- mainly offered in the fields of the humanities and social sciences but may also be granted to scholars in life and exact sciences, provided that their proposed research project does not require laboratory facilities;
- the applicant has a proven capacity to dialogue with other scientific discipline.
What does fellowship cover?
- Living allowance in the range of 1,100 EUR per month;
- Support for accommodation expenses ;
- Research budget in accordance with the research proposal;
- Travel expenses (one-round trip).
How to apply?
- a filled-in application form,
- a copy of your CV,
- a description of your intended research project (1500-2000 words),
- a personal statement (up to 500 words).