Deadline: 31 January 2016
Open to: foreign students from the third countries pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies in technical and natural science
Scholarship: 7,000 Czech crown monthly ( approx. EUR 250) for the first study year
South Moravian Centre for International Mobility (JCMM) offers scholarships for foreign students from the third countries out of European Union. Scholarships are awarded for pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies in technical and natural science at partner universities in Brno, Czech Republic. Courses of Czech language, cultural events and advisory service regarding study possibilities in Brno are provided.
- Scholarships are awarded in technical and natural science preferably;
- Available for pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies at partner universities (Masaryk University, Brno University of Technology, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno and Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry in Brno) in the Czech republic;
- Foreign students from the third countries out of European Union;
- Applicants, who have not studied at any of the Czech universities or secondary schools so far, except for preparatory and language courses or short-term study exchange programs;
- Good knowledge of Czech language is required (follow-up master studies require very good knowledge of Czech language, for Ph.D. studies each faculty has different conditions).
- Scholarship 7,000 Czech crown monthly / approx. EUR 250 for the first study year to cover basic living costs (if students achieve good study results during the first study year, they can obtain scholarship straight from the university in the following years);
- No tuition fee in study programs in Czech language;
- Free administrative assistance and consultancy – help with university entrance exams procedure and during the first study year in the South Moravian region (diploma recognition, information service, visa, study matters etc.).
How to apply?
The mode of applying is online. Applications accepted from 1st December 2015 until 31 January 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.