Deadline: 1 March 2016
Open to: amateur and professional photographers
Prizes: the best works will be printed in a large format and displayed during one year, in five different countries
The MoMoWo – Women’s creativity since the Modern Movement – project is hosting an international photography competition to document women designer’s own home. The competition seeks to promote the MoMoWo mission, portraying professionals women (architects, civil engineers and designers) inside the house designed for themselves and for their families. The Women’s creativity since the Modern Movement International Photographic Competition is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
- Participation is open to all photographers, regardless their academic education or age;
- Only one individual or group entry is allowed.
- 10 finalist will be selected by the Jury of the Photography Competition;
- Winners’ work will be printed by MoMoWo in a large format and displayed during one year, in five different countries, at exhibitions that will take place both in the public and virtual space;
- All competition participants will receive a Participation Certificate.
How to apply?
The competition is free to enter. Click here to proceed to registering for the competition.
More information on the official website.