Open to: Albanian citizens or international legal residents with 2-3 years of media experience in English
Remuneration: compensation depending on experience and the skills
Tirana Times, Albania’s weekly English-language newspaper of record and a growing online media outlet is looking to hire a Senior News Writer and Editor.
This is an in-office, full time senior-level position located in Tirana, Albania.
- Excellent English news writing and editing skills;
- 2-3 years of media experience in English;
- A degree from a university where English is the language of instruction. (Journalism degree preferred, but other social sciences will also be considered.);
- A clear understanding of Albanian political and economic trends is required as well as the ability to write about them in a completely nonpartisan and detached way for an international audience;
- Must have an ability to communicate well in Albanian.
Published for a decade every Friday, since 2005, Tirana Times offers locally competitive compensation depending on experience and the skills qualified candidates bring to the team.
How to apply?
Please send your CV/resume and two writing samples to email@example.com with the words “Senior News Writer and Editor” in the subject line.
For more information please check the official call.