Deadline: ongoing registration
Open to: international University students, NGO representatives, researchers or academicians, business owners or professionals with understanding on village-based economy, agriculture, culture-based economy or any field related to village-industry, aged 17-30 years old
Venue: May 23 -25, 2016, Purwakarta, Indonesia
The Government of Purwakarta Regency, in association with Asia Pacific Consultants for Integrated Development, is inviting 150 selected young leaders to participate in the WVC 2016. The participants will not only get involved in workshops and discussion with international prominent speakers, home-stay and knowledge sharing with the locals in Purwakarta, and networking dinner with industry and business stakeholders.
The agenda is arranged to ensure all participants are sufficiently equipped with the experience of both villager and industry in order to become village-industry ambassadors in their respective countries. WvC 2016 is an event to celebrate village ecosystem, packed with inspiring speakers, skill-building programme and a variety of exciting opportunities.
Potential and opportunity exploration areas:
- Network Building;
- Collaboration and Partnership;
- Training and Workshop;
- Village-Based Industry Entrepreneurship;
- Market Access.
- Be between 17 – 30 years old;
- University students around the world who have understanding on village-based economy, agriculture, culture-based economy or any field related to village-industry;
- Have experience in village development;
- NGO representatives who have experience or deep enthusiasm on village development and village-based industry;
- Researchers or academicians who have knowledge and can add value on developing village economy while preserving its culture.
- Business owners or professionals who are interested in investing in Purwakarta village industry;
- Applicants must be members of (or affiliated with) non-government and non-for-profit youth-ed organizations, networks, initiatives or movements (led by youth for the benefit of youth) and have the ability to consult with and reach a wider group of young people, audience or network;
- The applicant understands English very well; possesses intermediate to fluent levels of English;
- The applicant holds an international passport valid until at least November 30, 2016. (For a visa to be issued, a passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months after the expected date of entry into Indonesia).
In order to assist the participants in the program, Purwakarta Regency will cover:
- Hotel, meals, and accommodation;
- Transportation from and to airport and the venue in Purwakarta.
How to apply?
If you are interested in participation at World Village Conference 2016 register for Free by fulfilling Online Application Form.
More information can be found on the official website.