Deadline: 30 January 2016
Open to: young students aged 18-25
Benefits: final internship certificate / letter of recommendation
Euro Atlantic Diplomacy Society (EADSociety) open its doors for recruitment and it`s ready to select new interns.
EADSociety is a multiculturalism promoter and it has always looked for people from all over the world to take part in the team. So there are no nationality restrictions for the future interns. Moreover, the interns will accomplish their tasks from home. As they are conducting events all around the world, they organize most of them by online means (Facebook, email, Skype, etc.), so a good internet connection is required.
They offer 8 internship positions:
- Social Media Officer;
- Media & Partnerships Officer;
- Human Resources & Database Officer;
- Secretariat & Liaison Officer;
- Graphic Designer;
- Research Officer;
- Legal Advisor;
- Charity Campaigns Officer.
In order to be eligible for the internship, the applicant must:
- Be between 18 and 25 years old;
- Be proficient in English at both written and spoken level;
- Work or study in the fields applicable for each position. A different field applies if the applicant shows great interest and sufficient experience for the position;
- NO nationality restrictions apply, as he/she must fulfill their tasks online.
The general requirements for all the internship positions are:
- Field experience and/or proof of abilities within the position you are applying for;
- Deep understanding of the EAD Society activities` framework and their impact at a global level;
- Good organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Good analytical skills and strategic thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team within a multicultural environment;
- Open personality with strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a flexible and dynamic attitude;
- Illustration of integrity, collaborative spirit, sense of achievement;
- Capacity to act in all assignments with personal energy and engagement;
- Responsibility to accomplish final targets.
At the end of the internship period you will receive final internship certificate / letter of recommendation.
How to apply?
Send your CV and application form at [email protected].
If you want to apply for the Social Media Officer position, please fill in application form (you can find it HERE for each internship position) and send it together with your CV to [email protected]. Deadline for applying is 30 January 2016. When sending your email, use in the subject box the title of the position/s you are applying for (e.g.: “Social Media Officer”).
For other further inquiries, please address to [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website.