Deadline: 15 March 2016
Open to: young artists and craftsman, aged 18 to 30 years, interested in art, culture and nature
Venue: 01 June- 30 July 2016, Wolimierz, Poland
Become part of an amazing experience – European Capital of Culture 2016 ! „ Village of European cultures – Wroclaw European Capital of Culture 2016″ is a 2 month voluntary service that will take place in Poland from 01 June till 30 July 2016. Large scale European Voluntary Service Event will get together 50 young artists and craftsman from 33 countries!
- 18 to 30 years old;
- Interested in art, culture and nature;
- Living or residing in one of the following countries : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Sweden, United Kingdom, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine.
Food, accommodation and all other project costs will be fully provided and paid by the organizers:
- 3 meals per day ( tasty, vegetarian/vegan, home made);
- Volunteers will live in Wolimierz, village at Izery mountain foot in Lower Silesia, south-western Poland;
- Volunteers will be accommodated in tents;
- Travel costs are reimbursed up to a certain amount of money, which is calculated according to the venue of travel and according to Erasmus + rules.
How to Apply?
In order to take part in this project fill in online application form and send it together with your CV / and other things that you consider as important information about you and your skills by 15 of March 2016, 15:00 p.m (Brussels time). Results of selection will be announced on 22 March 2016. Chosen applicants will go to second phase – Skype interview.
For more information please visit the official web-page.