Deadline: 31 March 2016
Open to: local and international students for pursuing bachelor’s degree programmes
Scholarship: tuition fees, examination fees, book allowance and other compulsory fees
SIM GE Scholarship is available to outstanding local and international students for pursuing bachelor’s degree programmes at SIM Global Education (SIM GE).
The categories of scholarships are:
- Academic Excellence and Leadership: awards are granted to outstanding students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated leadership qualities both in and outside the classroom;
- Sports and Artistic Talent: awards are granted to athletes who possess an impressive track record of achievement in sports or individuals with outstanding artistic talents.
- Outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications;
- An impressive community contribution and co-curricular activities involvement record
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- The SIM Global Education Scholarship is awarded to outstanding local and international students;
- Applicants must met the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
The award covers tuition fees, examination fees and other compulsory fees, as well as a book allowance. There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send all required document by post to the mailing address:
461 Clementi Road
Service Quality Department
Attn: Ms Goh Lili
Required documents include:
- Educational certificates (e.g. ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, diplomas, exam transcripts, etc);
- NRIC or FIN/passport (for international applicants);
- Passport-sized photograph.
There are two application periods per year: March for programmes commencing in the second half of the current year. September for programmes commencing in the first half of the following year. Closing dates for application are on the last day of March and September respectively. The next SIM GE Scholarship application is 31 March 2016.
More information can be found on the official website.