Deadline: 16 February 2016
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders from Albania, Estonia, France, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Turkey
Venue: 1-10 April 2016 and 30 September-9 October 2016, Ulcinj Montenegro
Long Term Training Course on Human Rights Education 1-10 April 2016 (First Training) and 30 September-9 October 2016 (Second training). Between the training participants have to deliver human rights education workshops for young people in their community.
The high and serious worrying level of discrimination and Human Rights violation around Europe, in schools, in neighbourhoods, in the working place, etc., discrimination by state or by peers or authorities are very often considered as normality among many young people (especially from disadvantageous background) which are either victims or neutral and indifferent.
Main aim of this project is to develop competencies among youth workers to prepare, deliver and evaluate Human Rights Education Activities for young people (in order to have more acknowledged, skilled and pro-active youth towards various Human Rights problematic situations in their communities and in Europe in general).
- Youth workers (no age limit but preferably over 18) that have responsibility in running projects/initiatives (paid or voluntary) in their organizations;
- Basic relevant experience that entitles them to multiply easily new competencies;
- Motivation in issues as human rights and human rights education;
- Motivation and availability for the entire project duration (2 training courses and local practice phase as mention before);
- All participants should have an English level of at least medium level (to be able to participate in discussion and in training activities);
- The participants should be resident of one of following countries: Albania, Estonia, France, Italy, Romania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Turkey.
This project is funded by Erasmus + (KA2) of European Commission. According to its financial rules the following costs are covered:
- 100% costs of board and logging will be fully covered (for both trainings);
- Travel and visa costs will be fully covered.
There is a returnable participation fee for making sure all the quality conditions for an impactful long term project are meet which is EUR 50. The participation fee will be paid during the first training course and returned to the participants in the second training course.
How to apply?
For more information please check the official call.