Deadline: 15 March 2016
Open to: candidates with Master degree in industrial engineering management, science or econometrics
Remuneration: paid including other benefits
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future.
The energy system is rapidly changing towards a more sustainable system. The integration of intermittent renewable energy sources requires that the energy demand (partly) follows the supply and a fully bidirectional energy system emerges. At the same time ICT enables the new functionalities needed for such a system and at the same time introduces all kinds of opportunities to add new values to the energy system.
To strengthen their team, they are looking for a junior consultant who will:
- Create innovative smart energy solutions and translate it to practical implementations;
- Support the design, build and analysis of the results of smart grid demonstrations;
- Keep abreast of developments related to smart energy systems and spot new opportunities for DNV GL to expand their business.
The base office for this position is Groningen, The Netherlands.
What they are asking:
- That you have the ability to take initiative & responsibility along with a good sense of analyses & judgement;
- Minimal Master degree in industrial engineering management, science or econometrics;
- Experience with developing software and data analysis;
- Effective communication skills in Dutch and English language;
- Act as a team player and is aware of your self-development.
A challenging and responsible job in a dynamic and international environment. Naturally, the position is rewarded appropriately, including good fringe benefits.
How to apply?
Apply by filling in the online application latest by 15 March 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.