Deadline: 15 February 2016
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders from Cyprus, Estonia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, Serbia
Venue: 15-24 April 2016 Sremski Karlovci,Serbia and 21-30 October 2016 Busteni, Romania
Long Term Training Course on Global Citizenship and Global Education. First training 15-24 April in Serbia and second one 21-30 October in Romania. Between the training participants have to deliver global education workshops in their community.
A global citizen is a person who has a global perspective and mind-set, understands the global implication of their actions, takes the responsibility attached to them and is constantly making changes in their lives in order to accommodate their impact on the world in a positive manner.
The main goal of the project is to build capacity of youth organization to implement global education with young people (to increase their level of global responsibility and global citizenship competencies).
- Youth workers (no age limit but preferably over 18) that have responsibility in running projects/initiatives (paid or voluntary) in their organizations;
- Basic relevant experience that entitles them to multiply easily new competencies;
- Motivation in issues as global development, global issues and global education;
- Motivation and availability for the entire project duration (2 training courses and local practice phase as mention before);
- All participants should have an English level of at least medium level (to be able to participate in discussion and in training activities);
- The participants should be resident of one of following countries: Cyprus, Estonia, Romania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, Serbia.
This project is funded by Erasmus + (KA2) of European Commission. According to its financial rules the following costs are covered:
- 100% costs of board and logging will be fully covered (for both trainings);
- Travel and visa costs will be fully covered.
There is a returnable participation fee for making sure all the quality conditions for an impactfull long term project are meet which is EUR 5o. The participation fee will be paid during the first training course and returned to the participants in the second training course.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official call.