Deadline: 15 February 2016
Open to: university degree economics, public administration, business administration, spatial planning, European studies, law or environmental management
Remuneration: attractive salary equivalent to her/his experience and German insurance
The international consultancy s.Pro-sustainable projects based in Berlin is seeking a highly motivated new full-time staff member in the field of the development and management of EU-funded projects. Join the s.Pro team – they are looking for a new colleague!
They are looking for support in the development and implementation of transnational projects, in particular within the Interreg 2014-2020 programmes (e.g Baltic Sea Region, North Sea Region, Europe). Preferably they would like to employ a young academic who has already gained 1-3 years of professional experience in managing EU-funded projects.
s.Pro is a consultancy specialised in transnational cooperation projects funded by the European Union. It initiates, prepares, manages and follows-up on transnational projects and studies in the sphere of sustainable development. This includes work in the field of maritime policy and blue growth, resource efficiency and regional development.
- Relevant university degree (e.g. economics, public administration, business administration, spatial planning, European studies, law or environmental management);
- Excellent English and German are a prerequisite; another EU language would be an advantage;
- Prior experience with administration/management of EU-funded projects is required;
- Strong preference is given to candidates who have already gained experience in managing Interreg projects;
- Good writing skills, ability to elaborate reports, studies and presentations;
- Solid computer skills (Internet & e-mail, MS Office-esp. PowerPoint, Excel);
- Experience in website maintenance with relevant content management systems (e.g. Joomla, Drupal).
The right candidate should be a team-player and flexible, possess good communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to work in multi-cultural environment. Ability to propose solutions to transnational issues arising from administrative, legal or cultural differences is also a crucial factor. The position requires travelling throughout Europe.
s.Pro will offer the successful candidate an attractive salary equivalent to her/his experience and competencies and the benefits of being part of the German social insurance system. Please indicate your salary expectation in your job application.
How to apply?
Candidates are requested to send their CV, a motivation letter and relevant documents by e-mail to: email@example.com. The motivation letter shall be submitted in German language. Other documents may be in English language. Deadline for applying is 15 February 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.