Deadline: 25 February 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders Croatia, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Romania, Spain
Venue: 9-16 April 2016, Bari, Italy
The training course “Promotion of Labour Mobility in Europe” will offer youth workers and young leaders from 8 program countries a possibility to learn how to promote labour mobility, how to help young people to find information and use tools provided by European Commission such as EURES, Erasmus plus, guaranteed rights and limitation, what support young people working in other member state can get, etc.
Participants will also gain leadership skills and develop local, regional, national and international projects consenting youth labour mobility, but also get introduced about role of EU in our everyday life. Program of the Training is adapted to the needs of participants and contain various forms of nonformal learning methods such as simulations, brainstorming, work in the groups, debates, presentations, etc.
The training will take a place form 9-16 April 2016 in Bari, Italy.
In order to participate, the candidates should be over 18 years old from Italy, Malta, Croatia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Greece, Spain and must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have experience in youth work (as trainers, volunteers, leaders, project coordinators etc.) and motivation to work on projects tackling youth labour mobility in their organisations;
- Have a good conduct in English;
- Be able to attend the entire training;
- Be committed to multiply the results of the training in the local communities;
- Be highly motivated;
- Be able to work in intercultural and international environment.
Accommodation and travel costs are covered according to Erasmus+ rules. There is participation fee of EUR 10.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill in the application form latest by 25 February 2016 and send it to the partner organization in your country on the following e-mail:
- Italy– [email protected];
- Malta– [email protected];
- Spain– [email protected];
- Greece– [email protected];
- Poland– [email protected];
- Croatia– [email protected];
- Macedonia– [email protected];
- Romania– [email protected]
For more information please check the official call.