Deadline: 1 March 2016
Open to: students aged 18 and more, from the V4 countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia); youth workers, trainers, volunteers and/or members of youth organization(s), university youth leaders
Venue: 24 April – 1 May 2016, Litomysl, Czech Republic
About the course
The training course aiming to empower youth workers, leaders and organizations from the Visegrad countries (V4 – Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia,) in communication and employability skills, focused on the field of international development. This training course which is organized by Mladiinfo CR and Egyesek in cooperation with Diera do Sveta and Positive Impact Centre will take place from 24 April to 1 May 2016 in Litomysl, Czech Republic. Working language of the training course will be English.
- Aged 18+;
- From the Visegrad countries (V4 – Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia);
- Youth worker, trainer; member and/or volunteer of youth organization(s), university youth leader;
- Focused and being active or interested in youth work and/or on the field of international development.
What will you learn?
- Gain essential communication and employability skills to be able to independently engage in a job market: learn how to read job ads and how to write and tailor your CV and cover letter;
- Learn how to network, how to act on a job interview and much more;
- Be more aware of your communication and employability skills;
- Improve your sense of self-initiative;
- Increase your intercultural sensitivity; awareness of the Visegrad region and of international development cooperation;
- Be able to multiplicate gained knowledge and skills.
This project is financed by Erasmus+ programme. Accommodation, food and 70% of travel costs will be covered by the course funds.
How to apply?
Further information can be found at Mladiinfo CR official web-page.