Deadline: 24 February 2016
Open to: bachelor’s or higher degree with a specialisation in accounting, finance, business administration or public administration, economics, law, engineering, organisational development, risk management, business continuity management or information technology
Remuneration: EUR 1,050 per month
The Directorate General Budget and Finance at European Central Bank (ECB) is responsible for providing a framework for resource planning and control (of both headcount and budget), including the strategic planning and medium-term and annual budgeting processes relevant to all resources, and extending to the work programmes of business areas within the ECB and the portfolio of project activities.
Traineeship between three and six months, with the possibility of an extension to up to 12 months in total in the same business area.
Tentative starting dates in each business unit:
- Budget, Controlling & Organisation Division: 1 May 2016;
- Financial Reporting and Policy Division: as soon as feasible;
- Accounting and Procurement Division: between 1 June and 31 December 2016;
- Operational Risk Management & Business Continuity team: between 1 July and 30 September 2016.
A bachelor’s or higher degree (depending upon the recruiting unit)with a specialisation in one of the following fields:
- Business administration or public administration;
- Organisational development;
- Risk management;
- Business continuity management;
- Information technology.
The trainee grant is the exact amount of EUR 1,050 per month. The trainee grant is increased to EUR 1,900 per month for trainees who have completed at least two years of PhD study and who apply for a traineeship vacancy that requires such a level of qualification.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should register on their platform and follow the instructions. Deadline for applying is 24 February 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.