Deadline: 26 February 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders from Armenia, Belarus, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Moldova, Romania, Ukraine
Venue: 24 March-2 April 2016, Armenia
A seminar dedicated to the critical reflection on concepts related to intercultural learning as well as to the sharing and development of new tools in this field.
Taken into account the described context the seminar “The end of culture? – Investigations in the Theory and Practice of Intercultuality” therefore aims to connect both spheres through combining theoretical reflections with the discussion and further development of tools in this field.
The training course will be organized from 24 March to 2 April 2016 in Armenia.
- Armenia, Belarus, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Moldova, Romania, Ukraine;
- Youth workers and youth leaders interested in the theoretical reflection on aspects of Intercultural Dialogue and its related terms;
- Having previous experience in delivering training modules on intercultural learning and being able to share tools and methods with their international colleagues;
- Interested in setting further co-operation with similar organizations from other European countries;
- Being able to communicate fluently in English.
Accommodation and board will be fully covered. Travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ rules.
How to apply?
For more information please check the official call.