Deadline: ongoing registration
Open to: international students, interested in the topic of innovation and management in tourism
Costs: free of charge
About the Summit
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences will have an online summit for all those who are interested in tourism, which is considered to be one of the largest industries worldwide. The Innovation and Management in Tourism programme tackles various aspects delivering state-of-the-art knowledge to its students, providing us a platform to create this project and to provide you an engaging programme during the online travel distribution summit.
The aim of the Online Travel Distribution Summit is to bring light into this highly complex and fast changing topic, by inviting industry experts for an intensive panel discussion. Let´s learn from leading professionals and hear which insights they share with us! The Online Travel Distribution Summit that will take place at FH Salzburg, Monday, April 11 2016.
- Sher Khan: Business Leader for Hotel Ads focusing specifically Africa;
- Bernhard Brauneder: CEO Amadeus Austria;
- Dr. Markus Gratzer: Secretary General at the Austrian Hotel Association;
- Uwe Frers: CEO Escapio, Founder TripsbyTips;
- Wolfgang Pgel: Director of Market Management Eastern Europe;
- Roman Egger: Professor at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences and head of the eTourism department.
- International students;
- Interested in the topic of innovation and management in tourism.
Participation at the Online Travel Distribution Summit is free of charge.
How to register?
More information can be found at the official website.