Deadline: 1 March 2016
Open to: international students from all over the world
Venue: 2-7 May 2016, Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo
University of Prishtina International Student Conference originates from the self-initiative approach. Students of economics and law faculties had decided to organize UPISC which among other things will promote academical values in an international level. Economical and law topics as the main subject of the conference have been chosen purposely, therefore the conference is called “Globalization: Impact on Trade, Economy and Law”. UPISC will take place within university facilities during 3-4 May, 2016. The official language of conference is English. You are kindly invited to send your research papers, case studies and empirical studies on the following topics, but not limited to:
- Globalization in Emerging Economies;
- International Trade Relations Challenges;
- Entrepreneurship – a Globalized Tool;
- Globalization on Public Administration and E-Governance;
- Role of Parliament on the Budgetary Process in Globalization Era;
- Impact of Globalization on Constitutionalism / Human Rights / Public Property;
- Other Globalization, Trade, Economy and Law Related Topics.
- International students from all over the world;
- Especially interested in economical and law topics.
There is no registration fee for the Conference. It is sponsored by University of Prishtina and Ministry of Education, Science and Technology by covering the following expenses:
- The accommodation during the Conference in the dormitories of the “University of Prishtina Students’ Center”;
- Transfers from airport, bus station and train station to the dorms and back;
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the students’ cafeteria (menza) during the conference days;
- Access to all sessions;
- Conference materials;
- Prishtina Sightseeing and Touring Day to some significant places;
- Other expenses, such as travelling to and back from Prishtina, food and refreshments during the sightseeing tours, and other personal expenses, are supposed to be covered by participants.
How to register?
Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] by 1 March 2016 at 12:00 and should contain a clear outline of theoretical framework, the theme or the work in discussion.
For more information please visit the official website.