Deadline: 1 June 2016
Open to: young social entrepreneurs under 40-year old
Fellowship: up to USD 10,000 per founder
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 15-month program supporting the leadership development of young social entrepreneurs across the globe. The Global Good Fund invests in these innovators by pairing them with executives who serve as coaches and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise and targeted financial capital.
The Fellowship Program is composed by the following elements:
- 360 MIRROR;
- Leadership Development Plan (LDP);
- Annual Summit;
- Targeted Funds;
- Peer & Subject Matter Expert Network.
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential;
- Candidate is committed to social impact and is driving significant change;
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is coachable – embraces honest feedback and desires to improve;
- Candidate actively mentors and invests in team members or other individuals;
- The enterprise is or will be financial sustainable (50% or more of the budget is generated revenue).
- Under 40 years of age (if older, explain rationale for Fellowship).
The young entrepreneurs will receive up to USD 10,000 funding that has to be used for developing their enterprise.
How to apply?
The application process contains 4 phases:
- Part 1: Preliminary questionnaire. Deadline 1 June 2016;
- Part 2: Short video recording. Deadline 20 June 2016;
- Part 3: Written part that assesses leadership, the enterprise and social impact. Deadline 20 July 2016;
- Part 4: Two hours virtual site visit with the Global Good Fund team. Scheduled October 2016.
All candidates will be notified about selection in December 2016.
If you have any questions or comments please contact H.Kelly Shin at [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website.