Deadline: on going applications
Open to: applicants of all nationalities with solid basic knowledge of and considerable interest in Free Software
Renumeration: 1289 EUR per month
FSFE is a charitable non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting Free Software, working to build freedom in digital society. FSFE operates in a lively environment of numerous volunteers from many countries and several full-time employees. The duration of traineeship is 6-12 months, full-time. Location: Berlin, Germany.
What the FSFE offer is:
- A truly challenging and exciting time with a dynamic NGO working internationally;
- A close-up view of organisational and community processes;
- A chance to take the initiative and put your ideas into practice;
- The opportunity to meet and work with Free Software advocates across Europe.
What will you do?
- Contribute to FSFE’s ongoing projects;
- Work on campaigns, public relations and inside our community;
- Communicate with contacts from the FSFE community, NGO, industry, and public administrations;
- Coordinate volunteers and FSFE team members during work on various projects;
- General office tasks;
- Find your own strengths, and do something you care about.
- International applicants;
- Solid basic knowledge of, and considerable interest in, Free Software (required);
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a requirement; a working knowledge of German and/or other languages is an asset;
- Basic acquaintance with working on GNU/Linux systems (desirable);
- Ability to be creative, responsible, and to multitask;
- Ability to integrate into a young, motivated and professional team;
- No programming skills required;
- Women are encouraged to apply.
The trainee will get a remuneration of 1289 EUR per month.
How to apply?
If you are interested please send an email with your letter of motivation, a CV and references (in English,PDF format) to [email protected]
For more details visit the official website.