Deadline: 15 March 2016
Open to: undergraduate and graduate students
Venue: Campus of the European Humanities University, 6 – 8 May 2016 , Vilnius, Lithuania
European Humanities University Vilnius, Lithuania invites undergraduate and graduate students to participate in the international student conference “Europe 2016. De-constructing Crisis: Searching for New Forms of Knowledge, Identification, Solidarity.” The conference will also feature lectures, round table discussions, book presentations and student research project presentations.
Some of the following sections are planned as part of the conference:
- How do the CEE countries and the former Soviet Union address the new challenges?;
- Crisis in the historical perspective: degradation and/or development of society;
- Problems of formation of international and European law and order;
- Religion, citizenship and human rights in modern Europe;
- Ukrainian crisis and the media;
- Gender studies in the times of crisis: from new forms of inequality to searching for solidarity.
- Undergraduate and graduate students;
- The conference languages: English, Belarusian, and Russian.
The European Humanities University will support the students who require visas, free of charge. Also, accommodation will be provided to all participants, free of charge, for the duration of the conference (May 6th–8th).
How to apply?
Please submit your online application here.
For more information, visit official website.