Deadline: 20 March 2016
Open to: participants 18-30 years old, from Germany, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines
Venue: 1 – 6 June 2016, Hiroshima and Tsuwano, Japan
Originally created in Istanbul by Ashoka and supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social entrepreneurs. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at summits around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas. The ChangemakerXchange now brings together young social entrepreneurs from 40 different countries in Europe, Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. The ChangemakerXchange upcoming Summit is going to take place in Japan, June 1 to June 6, 2016 (split between Hiroshima and Tsuwano), supported by Robert Bosch Stiftung and All Nippon Airways’ “Blue Wings – Wings for Change” Program.
- Be between 18-30 years old;
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem (an idea or volunteering for an organization is unfortunately not enough);
- Have to speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role in this community;
- Must come from one of the eligible countries: Japan, Germany, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore (or reside in one of these countries on a long-term basis).
ChangemakerXchange covers nearly 100% of travel costs and the majority of the conference costs for all 5 nights and 5 days (incl. hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more). ANA Airlines and their Blue Wing program sponsors the flights for the summit, participants may be asked though to contribute the airport tax (50-70 USD).
How to apply?
In order to apply, register HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact at : [email protected].
For more information, please visit official website.