Deadline: 1 April 2016
Open to: students coming from Serbia and abroad, born in 1992 or later
Awards: valuable prizes will be awarded to the best teams
Bubble Cup is a team contest aimed at university and high school students organized by Information Society of Serbia and Microsoft Development Center Serbia. The goal of the contest is popularization of programming among students and additional training for international competitions. The contest consists of two parts – two online qualifying rounds in the spring and the final round held in Belgrade in September:
- First round: 1-25 April 2016;
- Second round: 1-25 May 2016.
- Students (elementary, high school or university) born in 1992 or later;
- Open for both students in Serbia and abroad;
- Students doing internship in Microsoft during Bubble Cup (starting from 1st April to the end of Finals in September) are not eligible to compete.
In order for a team to be competed:
- Each competing team consists of three contestants;
- Contestants can form a team during registration or later, but no later than 48h before the start of the second qualifying round;
- A team can either contain only university students or only high school and elementary school students and pupils (a team can contain a mix of high school and elementary school members);
- For university teams, all team members must attend the same university (team members can attend different faculties of the same university.);
- For high school and elementary school teams, team members can be from different schools;
- After the first round, members are not allowed to switch teams;
- All the members of a qualified team should be present in the finals.
In the spirit of the heated competition, very valuable prizes will be awarded to the best teams.
How to apply
First you need to register online HERE. There will be two categories during Qualification rounds: Elementary and high school teams and University teams. The qualification rounds are organized as follows:
- Organizers will post at least 8 problems for each round;
- A round lasts from the beginning of the 1st day to the end of the 25th day of the month.
For more information, please visit the official website.