Deadline: 15 April 2016
Open to: students from any discipline with a good level of English
Venue: 10-13 July 2016, Paris, France
The Total Energy Summer School (TESS) is your chance to join a dynamic community of current and future energy leaders, working with industry stakeholders and leading academics and experts.
The Total Energy Summer School will bring together students, senior faculty, Total Chairs and industry experts from all over the world in a 4 day event, to explore future challenges and solutions for the energy industry, in a highly engaging and interactive programme. TESS will be held in Fontainebleau, near Paris, France from 10-13 July 2016. Successful applicants will be funded by Total to join this exceptional event. What’s more, all applicants will have the opportunity to follow one key interactive session online, live-streamed from Fontainebleau during the Summer School.
Description of ideal candidate:
- Students from any discipline can apply for a place at TESS;
- Priority will be given to students in the final year of their Bachelors degree or enrolled in a Masters degree programme;
- The programme is entirely in English so a good level is important to make the most of the opportunity if you are selected.
Your travel and accommodation, and other costs associated with attending TESS will be covered by Total.
How to apply?
To apply for one of 80 available places for students you must complete three simple steps. On the Total Energy Summer School registration page, you need to:
- Complete your profile, and accept the data protection statement;
- Answer 3 questions about your motivation and your achievements;
- Successfully complete 10 question quiz about Total and the energy sector.
The deadline for applying is 15 April 2016 till 00:00 GMT. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and places per country are limited so you are strongly recommended to apply as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit the official website.