Deadline: 5 April 2016
Open to: young professionals and students between the ages 18-30 from 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries
Venue: 15 August -5 September 2016, China, Mongolia and Russia
The 20th (ASEFSU20) is for those who are hungry to explore the role of transportation and trade in connecting Asia and Europe – in the past, present and future. Be part of the Asia-Europe team of young professionals and students who will travel together for 2 weeks between the dates 15 August- 5 September 2016 across China, Mongolia and the Russian Federation under the theme “Gateways of Asia and Europe: Connectivity by Land, Sea & Air”.
The journey passes through emerging economic corridors in these 3 countries where you will meet and learn from local communities and take upon real-scenario challenges on road, rail, maritime and air transportation. ASEFSU20 brings the participants together with government officials, businesses, academia and the civil society, and offers a top-tier environment for professional and personal development.
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries;
- Young professionals and students, ranging from A (academics) to Z (zen-masters), between the ages 18-30;
- Strong command of English (written and verbal);
- Up and ready to actively participate in the online preparation phase, 2-weeks journey in 3 countries, and post-event follow-up activities;
- Willing to partake in a travel experience that will challenge your comfort zones.
There is no participation and no registration fee for the selected participants. Transportation, accommodation, and meals are provided for the duration of the trip, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should fill in the online application form latest by 5 April 2016.
If you have any questions send e-mail to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.