Deadline: 1 June 2016
Open to: NGO’s from EU countries
Grant: overall available budget is EUR 3,000,000
European Union is seeking applications from the organisations for Action grants to support national or transnational projects on multi-agency and multi-disciplinary cooperation to respond to violence against women and/or children, and on tackling under reporting. This call for proposals for action grants is based on the 2015 annual work programme of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme).
Proposals should aim to produce results with EU added value regardless of whether projects are national or transnational in nature. They should create or contribute to minimum standards at European level or could be transferable to other Member States. The European added value will be assessed under the award criteria.
- To encourage victims and witnesses to report violence against women and/or children to the relevant authorities and institutions;
- To develop and implement multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary cooperation.
Applicants and partners must comply with the following requirements:
- Legal status: Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organisations;
- Non-profit: The applicant must be a non-profit organisation;
- The project can be either national or transnational;
- The application must involve at least two organisations (applicant and partner);
- One public authority per participating country must either be involved in the project (as applicant or partner) or express in writing its support for the application;
- The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 75,000;
- The project must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application.
The indicative available budget under this call for proposals is EUR 3,000,000. The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 75,000.
How to apply?
To apply to this call for proposals, organisations must register and submit their applications via PRIMOS. Deadline for applying is 1 June 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.