Deadline: 3 May 2016
Open to: graduate students from any country
Scholarships: merit-based master’s tuition awards covering 30-100% of tuition expenses up to €12,000 per year, as well as health insurance
Central European University’s Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy combines general academic research with specialized professional education in environmental sciences and policy. Programs focus on integrating theory and practice and developing innovative solutions for environmental and environment-related problems.
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences and Policy / 1 year;
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management (MESPOM) / 2 years;
- Biodiversity conservation;
- Environmental policy and governance;
- Environmental sociology and political ecology;
- Global and regional environmental processes;
- Natural resources management and sustainable agriculture;
- Sustainable energy systems;
- Graduate students willing to continue in their study on Master level degree;
- Applicants from any country;
- Have good level of English language.
Why to study at CEU?
- 50 English-language degree programs;
- Students and faculty from 107 countries;
- Alumni on 5 continents in top positions;
- Accredited in the U.S. and Hungary;
- 8:1 student/faculty ratio;
- Based in Budapest, the heart of Europe.
Merit-based master’s tuition awards are covering 30-100% of tuition expenses up to €12,000 per year, as well as health insurance.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.