Deadline: 20 April 2016
Open to: candidates no older then 35 years who hold an academic degree of higher education in a related academic field, with advanced level of English
Scholarship: full tuition fee waiver, stipend and housing allowance
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a regional centre for post-graduate education, capacity building, research, and dialogue. The OSCE Academy, created by the Memorandum of Understanding between the OSCE and the Government of Kyrgyzstan, is supported by Norway, Finland, Germany, the USA, Denmark, Canada and other OSCE participating states. Its MA Programmes are designed for young people who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance.
The academic year starts on 1 September 2016.
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, MSc Diploma) in a related academic field;
- Advanced level of English;
- Age 35 or younger as of 1 September 2016;
- Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia. A limited number of students from other OSCE member countries can be accepted for the programmes.
- Full tuition fee waiver;
- Stipend of EUR 180 per month;
- Housing allowance of EUR 120 per month (Bishkek residents are not eligible);
- Round trip travel to Bishkek;
- Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- Child allowance of EUR 15 per child per month;
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top students.
How to apply?
To apply please, register and complete online application form latest by 20 April 2016.
- For MA in Politics and Security please register HERE.
- For MA in Economic Governance and Development please register HERE.
Note that: Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews.
For further information, please visit the official website.