Deadline: 7 May 2016
Open to: youth workers, youth leaders from Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, and United Kingdom
Venue: 12-17 June 2016, Sremski Karlovci, Serbia
Centre for Human Rights and Development Studies (CHRDS) is an organisation focused on advancing global, regional and national policies in the areas of human rights, especially of the rights of the child and youth rights, and sustainable development.
The training course “Youth Work methodologies for Sustainable Development Goals” aims at building the competences of youth trainers and youth workers to understand, support and engage in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). In addition, it is a space for development of new practice, making links between different initiatives, networks and preparing the Balkans for bringing the Sustainable Development Goals into life. The training course will gather 32 youth workers and junior trainers.
Youth workers and junior trainers from Albania, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom fulfilling the following criteria:
- To be age 18 or above;
- To be active youth workers and/or junior trainers;
- To be willing to apply and multiply the knowledge gained on this training course;
- To be able to contribute with development of new educational approaches for Sustainable development goals;
- To be able and interested to take engage in sustainable development and Sustainable Development Goals;
- Ability to work in English;
- To be able to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back;
- To be able to attend for the entire duration of the event.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest means of transportation and preferably for the return tickets. Participants will be accommodated in Sremski Karlovci near Novi Sad. They will provide 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks per day.
How to apply?
To apply as participant for the training course, please fill in online application form latest by 7 May 2016.
For more information please check the official call.