Deadline: 20 May 2016
Open to: candidate who hold Masters degree in European studies, Lifelong Learning, Political Sciences or are qualified by experience and who are native or near native competences in English and French
Remuneration: EUR 3.300 growth salary plus benefits
The Lifelong Learning Platform gathers 39 European organisations working in education, training and youth. It was created with the purpose of involving the different educative actors as closely as possible in the dynamics of discussing and implementing the policies and actions of the EU.
The Director will manage the LLL-P Secretariat in Brussels in close relationship with the steering committee of the AISBL which is the political and strategic body of the organisation elected by the General Assembly. (S)he will work with a small, multicultural and polyvalent team in the heart of Brussels. The successful candidate will be a dynamic and flexible person with a strong willingness to work in the field of lifelong learning in the not-for-profit sector.
- Have a Masters degree in European studies, Lifelong Learning, Political Sciences or be qualified by experience;
- Interest in lifelong learning policies;
- Knowledge of EU policies in education, training and youth;
- Work experience preferably in the NGO sector and/or education or training organisations;
- Very strong writing and editing skills;
- Native or near native competences in English and French (another language is an asset);
- A good knowledge of the internal functioning of EU institutions;
- Being action-oriented, responsible, creative and willing to take initiative;
- Having strong organisational skills and flexibility in working hours;
- Showing leadership and diplomacy in managing complex stakeholder groups;
- Having an eye for detail and knowing to keep to deadlines even under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills within a multinational context;
- Being motivated to promote lifelong learning.
- Contract: full time (38 hours / week);
- Salary: EUR 3.300 growth salary plus benefits (representation costs, local transport and meal vouchers).
How to apply?
To apply send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] by 20 May 2016.
For full job description please click HERE.